Our COVID-19 Health and Safety measures to reduce the spread and minimise the risk
- On arrival all visitors, guests, delegates and staff complete an attendance log & general health screening questionnaire
- A suitable face mask or face shield is required to be worn at all times, whilst in the venue. We have a “No face mask, No entry” policy currently.
- Face masks may only be removed when eating or drinking
- All persons are required to wash hands OR disinfect thoroughly and often, but especially before and after eating, drinking, going to the bathroom, touching shared items, upon each entering and exiting of meeting room
- Seating and queuing adheres to social distancing guideline of 1.5 m where practical
- Alert Level 1 maximum capacities apply. Information available on request.
- Continuous internal cleaning and sanitising of “high touch zones” in public spaces and overall heightened attention paid to general cleanliness
- The following is strongly discouraged: swopping seats, sharing stationary, food, beverages and other electronic equipment.
- Items that have to be shared are disinfected before and after each use i.e.
(remote controls, microphones, podiums, projectors, cables etc.)
- General health and hygiene etiquette awareness posters are visibly displayed in all areas.
- Self -service at food and beverage stations will be limited. Venue attendants wearing PPE are on hand to assist with service.
- Shared condiments & containers are replaced with individual servings
- Natural ventilation is encouraged with open doors and open windows where possible. Heaters will not be used